TENCHU & SHINOBIDO 3D Characters PSP Ultimate Assets Pack

Bleeiz

Hello everyone ! I recently "3d captured", textured and remastered all the characters from Tenchu and Shinobido series on PSP. It took me over 45 hours to make eveything right. I'm sure the fans of the series will make a good use of it. Personally, these games are my favourite forever and the characters are so unique. That's why I decided to make it for modding purposes. There was many requests about both games so I think it's worth the effort. I used NinjaRipper to get them. More info about the 3D models pack on my youtube chanel. Enjoy ! :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-6Sv33TQLs

Edited by Bleeiz

Are these games public domain of any sort? Can people take the content of the games and reuse it for modding purposes legally?

Since you say you ripped the content out, I assume you mean that and you didn't actually remake anything yourself from scratch, so those questions become very important here.

Are these games public domain of any sort? Can people take the content of the games and reuse it for modding purposes legally?

Since you say you ripped the content out, I assume you mean that and you didn't actually remake anything yourself from scratch, so those questions become very important here.

Actually the Ninja Ripper captured (3d screen shot) verticles's coordinates and let me open it in Blender. Then I needed to manually texture them. Lets say those files are not original content of the game but the look is actually the same. The files are completely new. As for every mod of any game it's not public domain. As I wrote in the video, all rights belong to Acquire, From Software, K2 LLC and can be used only for Non-Comercial, private use.

Edited by Bleeiz