Random encounters version 1.31 (most recent) doesn't seem to work

virazeil

Hello guys....i don't usually write on forum like this one but i'm truly desperate for help XD
I tried all day to make this mod works ...but it still resist me .

I got no error , i can access the mod menu in game , i changed all the files the "read me" asked me to change .... but it still doesn't work. I mean i tried to refresh the setting but i got no pop up telling me tht the mod has been activated . I tried to Force a random encounter with the key "0" as said in the .xml files but it still refuse to work ....i've been at it basically all day XD

Do you guys, in your greater knowledge, know what is wrong ? I would really be gracious for a solution or a fix :smile:

oh btw something else ...in your previous post you speak about some files called "actor.ws" and "player.ws" in a path like this : modRandomEncounters\content\scripts\game\actor.ws and like this modRandomEncounters\content\scripts\game\player\player.ws , The issue being that my "Content" folder only contains another Folder named "local" .
Well i thank you for your time and pray tht you will arrive with a solution :smile: Thank you in advance and good night my good sirs ( 1AM in france ^^ ) .

ps: i'm playing on the 1.31 version :smile:

• 6 months later...