hey my game keeps crashing i was wondering if anyone cold look at my mods and see if im doing anything wrong

traveman1995

hey my game keeps crashing i was wondering if anyone cold look at my load order and see if im doing anything wrong

FalloutNV.esm

DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
YUP - Base Game + All DLC.esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Core.esm
FreesideOpen.esm
New Vegas Redesigned 3.esm
FCOMaster.esm
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm
Interior Lighting Overhaul - L38PS.esm
Momod.esm
Gomorrah Redesigned v2.esp
NVStripOpen.esm
NVWillow.esp
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
CFWNV.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
NevadaSkies.esm
SomeguySeries.esm
oHUD.esm
YUP - NPC Fixes (Base Game + All DLC).esp
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp
Interior Lighting Overhaul - Ultimate Edition.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
New Vegas Redesigned 3.esp
FCO - NPC Changes.esp
FreesideOpenPatch.esp
WeaponModsExpanded.esp
TheInheritance.esp
StripOpenMain.esp
Alternative Start.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
ILO - A World of Pain.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
FCO - GlowingOne.esp
FCO - OHSB NPC Edits.esp
FlashlightNVSE.esp
IMPACT.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main NV.esp
Conelrad 640-1240.esp
Reload Sounds.esp
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp
Carrying Capacity Increase.esp
CourierCacheWSE.esp
WMX-DLCMerged.esp
YUP - Complete.esp
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp
NewVegasBounties.esp
NewVegasBountiesII.esp
Plugin1Mine.esp
UnlimitedCompanions.esp
NukaCola-Ojo.esp
M37Ithaca.esp
CAGE 1.9.3.2.esp
LeverActionRifle.esp
SR556.esp
AK47.esp
F4Quickloot.esp
DEagle.esp
DarkBlue.esp
LightBlue.esp
notblu.esp
Readius_NV.esp
Zan_AutoPurge_SmartAgro_NV.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp
NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp
Total active plugins: 80
Total plugins: 82

"Crashing" when? In what manner (hang, CTD, "Blue screen", etc.)? Please provide ALL the information requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article.

Please see the "Windows Error Messages" section of the wiki "How to read most Bethesda game error logs" article.

Did you install Steam to it's default location? If so, please see the wiki "Installing Games on Windows Vista+" article for why the default Steam behavior of installing games to the "C:\Program Files" folder tree is bad and "disabling UAC and running as Administrator" is NOT sufficient, with instructions how to move it. This is the single most important thing you can do to fix and protect yourself against problems in the future.

Do not use an "Auto-purge" mod for game play. They are designed for debugging by mod creator's only, according to the author of the JIP NVSE extensions to NVSE. See the 'Issue: CTD without warning, "Out of Memory error", or stops responding after the Main Menu', "Cause-2", "Solution-3" entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide for the game settings that do the same job.

You should only have one of "NevadaSkies - Ultimate DLC Edition.esp" or "NevadaSkies - Basic Edition.esp" installed. They should not be installed together: use one or the other. Check your other mods install instructions where you have more than one optional file installed. (I am not familiar with the "blue" mods, but highly doubt you are supposed to have "DarkBlue.esp", "LightBlue.esp", and "notblu.esp" all installed together.)

The "New Vegas Bounties" plugins are independent of each other. Only install subsequent ones after completing the previous one. "Russell" (the companion) is the only plugin that is designed to be used with more than one of the series.

You really need to be using a "merge patch" file for "record level conflict resolution". Please see the 'Third Rule: The Rule of One', 'Smaller Plugin Cap', and 'Merge Patch file' sections of the wiki "FNV General Mod Use Advice" article.

-Dubious-

Edited by dubiousintent