Login and Download Issues

Knayru

I can log into the forums just fine (obviously) but I'm having trouble logging into nexusmods.com/skyrim. I've been having this problem for the past week. The login token for my NMM works just fine, however. Whenever I try to log into the Skyrim mods section, I get this error:

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

You have entered an incorrect username or password.

Sometimes it will work (sorta) but I can't download anything. I just get a rectangle whenever I try.

5a379be8e2be09681bf20e7f6f6c88bf.png

Even as I write this post, when I tried to post it, it gave me THIS error:

e259c96cc02d02983e82f52deb5341e8.png

Fixes I've tried:

• IE, Firefox, Chrome
  • Disabling extensions
  • Clearing cache and hard refreshes
  • Changing my password
  • Cursing at my screen for having to type this post 3 ****ing times now.

This is seriously getting frustrating! Anyone else having these problems?

EDIT: Wow, it finally posted! Halp!!

Edited by Knayru

I have the same issues:

-Cannot use "Download with NMM" button because I get the "An error has occured" message

-If i search for a mod on the NM website, only the first page of results has images, the rest of the pages has an "E"

-After I've searched for a mod, the green "Search" button does not reapear. In it's place is a spinning circle of infinite loading

I found a way around the download error though, try to go to manual download, and then open in a new page

I am still having this problem, opening manual download in a new page gets to the "support Author page" but no further. Inspecting source to go to download directly works :confused: .

Edited by slacks

I am getting there very same thing, I was forced to reset my password to just have the same issue when I was done getting there error unable to get new mods. Site is broken , 3 days of this Will we see a fix ?

Edited by ltgriffin

Greetings...

I have to completely agree! I can't download anything! This idiot ModManager that I was FORCED to download just to join doesn't contain the game I have that the site has tons of content for!

<Sigh> to make the long story short. NexusMods is WORTHLESS! Joined to get Fallout 4 mods - Yet Nothing can even be downloaded because this IDIOT red-headed Ste[child of a mod-manage chokes on it's own tongue!

I'm glad i didn't get fooled into actually PAYING to join up!

I can log into the forums just fine (obviously) but I'm having trouble logging into nexusmods.com/skyrim. I've been having this problem for the past week. The login token for my NMM works just fine, however. Whenever I try to log into the Skyrim mods section, I get this error:

Error

The site has run in to a problem, please look at the error message below...

You have entered an incorrect username or password.

Sometimes it will work (sorta) but I can't download anything. I just get a rectangle whenever I try.

5a379be8e2be09681bf20e7f6f6c88bf.png

Even as I write this post, when I tried to post it, it gave me THIS error:

e259c96cc02d02983e82f52deb5341e8.png

Fixes I've tried:

• IE, Firefox, Chrome
  • Disabling extensions
  • Clearing cache and hard refreshes
  • Changing my password
  • Cursing at my screen for having to type this post 3 ****ing times now.

This is seriously getting frustrating! Anyone else having these problems?

EDIT: Wow, it finally posted! Halp!!

Well tell this is fixed I have been trying to get mods and cant Nexus is Dead tell they fix this , not sure why more people are not posting on this so they would at least respond to us.

Wow, so it's not just me. None of the fixes suggested so far have worked for me, unfortunately.

Site staff has been aware of the issues for over a week but insist the issue is on our end so don't expect anything to change anytime soon.

Seriously? Where did they say this at?