Login and Download Issues

Knayru

The reason NM was broken for me was my HTTPS Everywhere extension for Chrome. Seems like HTTPS is breaking NM

Yes, I can confirm that, too, albeit with the firefox version of this extension. Seems like it was updated just a few days ago, maybe that's the cause?

I can confirm the same problem. Tried with different browsers and extensions. When you copy the manual link and paste it in a new tab it downloads the file, but won't work when you click on the manual link. The problem started to occur a few days ago and I have never seen it before.

Edited by glesson

OK got it working. It seems the problem is with trying to access the site via HTTPS. You have to turn off any plugin that forces HTTPS connections and make sure the url starts with http:// instead of https://

I disabled HTTPS Everywhere and still ran into the same issues for a few days. Everything is (sorta) working for me now, though, I didn't do anything new.

• 2 weeks later...
I have login issues as well. Can't log in on chrome at all, changed my password multiple times, still won't let me log in to download content. Created new account (with new email address), still can't log in on chrome. Keep getting messages about password being incorrect. Logged into forums on my iPhone (safari) with new account and password and got in just fine. But can't get in on chrome (on my windows laptop) at all. Can somebody help me please? I want to download content but this getting irritating and about to give up on nexus entirely.

The Nexus site is not working for me today on chrome, can't read comments in my mod or view latest files or do anything but everything works in Internet explorer that I normally never use.

But there where problems logging in it says wrong password first but I got logged in after a while using old password.

-edit-

suddenly just now after I wrote the comment chrome works :smile: