What do you think about me?

Kanori24

Guys.... I will cut to the chase. I am armed. I am not well. While I've had many pleasures in life I've had them all alone. I have no friends. No one I do know has time for me, and quite frankly I'm not willing to continue... call it the coward's way out but I honestly am not afraid to do this.

So tell me... not that I expect everyone to know me, but just take a minute to look at my posts... my screenshots... whatever you must look at to make an assessment. Tell me, without resorting to the cliched 'every life matters' or 'you're human', why I should not pull the trigger...

Calling me crazy, stupid, selfish, or saying anything negative will result in me firing. I am asking for a reason to continue to live, not to go through with this...

What I see in your post history is someone that is kind - and generally pleasant. As for the images you post, you have a very good eye for color composition and a good eye for screen archery overall. Certainly better than the screenshots I've taken (I've never posted any by the way, in the event you were curious).

I can also tell that you have a nice variety of interests, and that we're actually fairly close in age (I'm 23). I'm posting this because I don't want you to hurt yourself. I'm not a professional, and there is little I can do through an internet forum board to change your mind. You're not as alone as you may think you are, and things do actually get better at one point or another.

If you want to talk to someone about this - I suggest doing so. I will leave a link to the Suicide Prevention Lifeline. I hope you choose to use the link, and that you choose life.

Lifeline:

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

I don't know you, from your posts you seem like a very sweet person, and I agree with DaddyDirection about your screenshot abilities. They're all very lovely! Unfortunately, that isn't a big insight into who you are as a person, so I'm going to have a difficult time connecting you there. It'll feel fake because I'm a stranger, I know it did for me when I was in your position.

I can tell you that you do want to live. That's why you posted here. I can tell you that your brain is sick and making you feel like this is the only way out, but you know it's not. That's why you're asking for help. People make fun of this sort of thing, but they're wrong to. This is you fighting a mental illness, and you're in a period of crisis where it's worse than it usually is, and you can't remember it ever being better. But it has been better, and it will be better, and you do know this.1-800-273-8255 is the number for the US suicide hotline, I saw that you were in the US like me (we're also the same age!) Please, please call.

From one loner to another: hang in there. It's not much, but know that there's someone out there who empathizes.

For what little it's worth, you seem like a very nice person. If you need someone who will listen, my inbox is open.

Some times all I need is the air that I breath to remind me what a lucky bunch of people we all are. The world is a ball of dirt, rock, water, lava, ice, and snow. Somehow we all find ways to remember the fact life on Earth is a wonder fillled experience.

If I could have thought up some words to sing to make the maker know how full of gladness I feel at times; I would have chosen to write and sing this song to the maker with joyful bliss from life's pains.

Probably would not start off with a wailing sound. You may remember having once experienced the notes sung by someone you know. Yourself. When you bruised something. The 1st time I fell down and bruised my knee I let out such a wail tears rolled down my cheeks, and my heart raced, my mind went off the happy cart.

The Hollies beat me to the words though. Best words I ever heard. It would have been nice if I had been a guy that a gal latched on to for life and those words were our choice for a long never ending rollercoaster ride in the married land.

I think about my love of life more now because you brought it out again.

Thanks.

I'll leave it up to you to decide whether or not to listen to the song by the Hollies.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Some+times+all+I+need+is+the+air+that+I+breath&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS742US742&oq=Some+times+all+I+need+is+the+air+that+I+breath&aqs=chrome..69i57.19495j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8