What have you in mind? (idiotic egocentric)

MaximilianPs

I can understand for porting to oldrim to SE but the translation unwritten rules MUST BE revisited ABSOLUTELY!

While I understand your intention is a noble one (you want more people having access to amazing mods,) it is a very dangerous request. You are essentially asking the rules to be rewritten so you may translate any mod you want at anytime, with or without permission. You are essentially asking the rules to be changed so you may be placed in a position of absolute power over the content other people have created. You are asking for a privilege that the creators and administrators of the Nexus site do not even grant themselves.

Copyright !!!

On an open-source system created for users on a completely free system... you are sick my friend, really disturbed!

Skyrim is not open-source. If it is we would have had a stable version of SKSE64 last year. Nor is it completely free - you have to actually buy the game first. The mod authors spent their own time and energy learning, crafting, testing and exercising their creative power, which is a unique aspect of her/himself and a part of the accumulation of their lifetime experience, and decided that they want to share it with the community. It is very fair that they set rules and conditions how their creative products are to be used. You can talk about another person's mod however you want, but when you wish to physically alter it in any aspect, the creator should have the right to say yes or no. They are here to share their works with you, not to serve you unconditionally. You should be thankful for the content they provide instead of making demands.

I once built a basement linking my own house mod to another house mod that just happened to be next to mine in the worldspace. I asked if I could publish this extremely modified version of the mod on my page. He said no. That was the end of the story. No matter how much you disagree with it, this is HIS decision and you must respect it.

So while it pains me (and obviously you) that we cannot do things the way we want, we should have made the mental preparation that, when asking for something that is not yours, they have the right to refuse.

Edited by yian