Wattz Laser Gun

• Please log in to reply
777 replies to this topic

WRubenOnline

WRubenOnline

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 32 posts
One of my favorite all time weapons and mods in fallout. I absolutely love the aesthetic and how it works. Absolutely gorgeous.

gijuki

gijuki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Ok wow I have 660 hours in Fallout 4 right now. And my numb A$$ thougt this weapon was in the base game. This mod actually produced a weapon that is indistinguishable from the unmodded weapons in terms of quality. 10/10

samus7

samus7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
Ah ah Wattz laser gun go pew pew

Edited by samus7, 20 July 2020 - 01:39 PM.

BigBeautifulBoy

BigBeautifulBoy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
Hello, I'm pretty new to modding Fallout. I'm currently using awkcr and I've seen other weapon mods have compatibility patches for awkcr. I don't see one for this mod, what exactly will happen if you don't have a patch for awkcr, will this mod still work?

DankRafft

DankRafft

but friends call me Daft

• Premium Member
  • 1,958 posts
In response to post #83164878.

Spoiler

Nothing will happen, the weapon will work as intended. Patches for weapon mods and AWKCR are mostly only relevant when you're using another mod that makes use of AWKCR optional features on those weapons. If you're not using such mods AWKCR is pretty much useless and its only impact would be on your game's performance.

Lythael

Lythael

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
The constant charge up sound after every god damn shot insanely annoying... (and this weapon is semi automatic and fires fast so the sounds almost overlap)

Otherwise a decent weapon but this flaw is quite big one for me.

Edited by Lythael, 22 July 2020 - 12:06 PM.

CoopCoupe

CoopCoupe

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
Wish this mod didn't mess with the Gauss Rifle's charging sound. I tried reverting it in xEdit, but it causes this weapon to be buggy, instead.
Though in the case of the Gauss Rifle, it's not a bug, but a design choice.

Edited by CoopCoupe, 31 July 2020 - 12:39 AM.

Wolfbane771

Wolfbane771

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts
In response to post #82130298.

Spoiler

I'd actually argue that this mod is of better quality than the weapons in the base game. 11/10

Page loaded in: 1.393 seconds