Offline Skin Replacers

stuPendas

Seeing as how there has been an explosion of mods for Star Wars Battlefront EA, I was wondering if it would be possible to change the normal Stormtrooper appearance to that of the other skins. Like Scout Trooper, Shadow Trooper, ect. This mod does that exact thing by changing the Stormtroopers to Shock Troopers. (http://www.nexusmods.com/starwarsbattlefront2015/mods/4/?)

I have no idea how to mod, I wish I did, so that I could learn to do this. I was wondering though if any other capable modder can do this?

• 1 month later...

I would like to know how to do this as well, as I want to set a specific head with the Rebel Pilot suit to always be used in Skirmish, as will as Luke have the pilot suit. I have been looking through the files in the editor, but I just can't figure out where to start, and there is nothing online that I could find that says how to do this.

I have the Officer and Shock Trooper mods, but man I'd be thrilled to play other Imperial units too, especially the Scout and Shore Troopers and even the Royal Guards and Death Troopers. Its a real shame Dice didn't impliment a way to select skins in singleplayer. I hope a modder can answer our call.

Edited by WYCorp