High Hrothgar Safe Storage + Bedroom

angelmgf103

I always found it odd that the Dragonborn didn't get their own room in High Hrothgar--and think it could be a great addition for roleplayers.

There is a mod or two that does something similar, but they add a lavish bedroom + pool amongst other things. In my opinion this is not lore friendly. The Greybeard's do not sleep in fancy beds or have golden statues of Dibella, and I see no reason why they would whip out all these fancy items for the Dragonborn's exclusive use...not really their style.

I think it would be amazing if someone could make a more lore friendly bedroom for the Dragonborn in High Hrothgar. A small room at the end of one of the corridors maybe, with a bed, table, wardrobe, and a chest for storage. A humble but beautiful place for a dedicated Dragonborn to be able to live and learn amongst the Greybeard's between adventures.

Just throwing this out there in case anyone is interested--I've never done a location mod so I wouldn't know where to start.

Hm, I always like fulfilling mod requests, and this one seems rather simple. The thing is, High Hrothgar's ties to the main story MIGHT mean that the interior cell is a clusterf*#@. That's usually the case with important interior cells.

Granted, clusterf*#@ery is my specialty. I'm working on another project right now, but this shouldn't take long. Besides, it's a perfect excuse to advertise this project.

So yeah, I might finish it in like an hour or two if I start now.

And by the way, a pool and golden statues of Dibella in a f*#@ing monastery dedicated to the Way of the Voice? My butthole is cringing just from reading that. I can't even begin to fathom why someone would make something that stupid. Jeez.