Assassin Suit - Pip-Boy clipping issue

YaliJin

Thanks for your job! but it seems i'm unable to make it work, the Pip-Boy clipping is still there but i see the difference in the collar height, odd.

No worries I can always adjust the pipboy clipping, it's not a big deal, but I think YanL is taking care of it.

However I'm curious though, did the collar do any good?

Already did it.

http://i.imgur.com/LMEGSHh.jpg

But since he preferred the necklace the way you put it, I'd rather you make that correction, is there a problem? I'm going to put the corrected file here for him to use for now, while he awaits your version, in case you take the job.

https://files.fm/u/fczd7tjq#_

(replace the nif)

Don't know why, but i'm still getting the triangle of skin and the sleeve became thinner for some reason. At the same time, yours is just perfect; did you work on a custom skeleton/body by any chance?

Edit: I wanted to check if that "Test Armor" wasn't a separated item form the main armor but can't open your .esp in GECK: it keep saying that multiple master files are selected :confused:

Edited by YaliJin

Ok i managed to load the .esp but the issue still PERSIST!

That armor seems cursed to me and i bet that's why Beth didn't fix those issues with it. I guess the only way to start the final charater to complete New Vegas before moving on FO4 (yes i still have to play it as a lot of people said that except for graphics it wasn't great as FO3 and NV, but then again that's what mods and one of the best gaming/modding communities are for). I'm going to start a cowboy build instead of a stealth-oriented one while justifying stealth as the best method to plant high-yield time bombs and drilling people/creatures silently with Chance's Knife.

I give my thanks to both devidpatterson and YanL for the hard work, may those good deeds come back at you as good fortune! :thumbsup:

nah, it only take 10 seconds for each fix, even that one not work haha.

Why yours is wrong and mine right? Honestly, I have no idea lol
And do not worry, you're in good hands, Patterson is like a wizard of the mods. Just see this so you have an idea of what I'm talking about.
And particularly, I found Fallout 4 a real crap, that´s why I went back to the NV =p
But I hope you enjoy it.