NPCs reset inventory

filosophem

As they never refill, I'm looking for a mod that resets named NPCs inventory after a while, because once you've stolen everyone, pickpocket basically becomes useless.

I know this has been requested already but I couldn't find such a thing, even if it look very simple and I'm surprised that it does not exist. Someone pointed this mod (Larceny - pickpocketing remastered) but i'm not sure if it actually resets inventory.

I'm thinking about a script that resets inventories, selecting all pickpocket-interesting NPC and applying resetinventory on them, this I could do. Would it work ?

How do you guys do when you pickpocketed everyone in the game ?

• 3 years later...

As they never refill, I'm looking for a mod that resets named NPCs inventory after a while, because once you've stolen everyone, pickpocket basically becomes useless.

I know this has been requested already but I couldn't find such a thing, even if it look very simple and I'm surprised that it does not exist. Someone pointed this mod (Larceny - pickpocketing remastered) but i'm not sure if it actually resets inventory.

I'm thinking about a script that resets inventories, selecting all pickpocket-interesting NPC and applying resetinventory on them, this I could do. Would it work ?

How do you guys do when you pickpocketed everyone in the game ?

You pickpocketed everyone? Crazy