New Update, F4SE?

blackhand8657

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's there.

Crisis averted, now the question is if beth has intention of doing this new thing where they preload CC stuff onto our harddrives in a new update every week, i would imagine the f4se team has other things to do than update this weekly.

I just downloaded the new F4SE (0.05.00) but now when I run it I get an error. "Unsupported runtime version (expected v1.9.4) *mod name* will be disabled." It shows this for every F4SE mod I have installed before the game launches.

EDIT: I realized that the mods also need to be updated, not just the script extender.

Edited by ourlordleviathan

Finally, I can play some Fallout 4 again! Thank you Silverlock Team. Game launch successfully and I can play in survival with the " Survival Mode Enable" mod. Sure I have to open the console and type HC_Edited every single time I start the game but at least it's not bugged out like many other mods. Before I finally get some shuteye does anyone know if there's a way to re-enable beta's using CFF Explorer on both Steam and Fallout 4? Would be much appreciated if there's a way to stop these downloads in their tracks before they attempt to well, fill a 100 Terabyte External Drive :) Thank you Seagate! And thanks from all of you for the entertainment.

I just downloaded the new F4SE (0.05.00) but now when I run it I get an error. "Unsupported runtime version (expected v1.9.4) *mod name* will be disabled." It shows this for every F4SE mod I have installed before the game launches.

EDIT: I realized that the mods also need to be updated, not just the script extender.

How is it going? I'm guessing most F4SE-using mods will need some time to get updated.

Wait what?!

Does it actually disable the entire mod?

I have two mods which use F4SE optionally. Does this mean I actually have to update to F4 1.10 now?

Uh no. There currently is no update for f4se. Well have to wait 2-3 days most likely.

Ctrl+F5 to do a hard refresh. It's there. Chrome initially displayed a cached version of it for me too.

Yep, that is right, Ctrl + F5 did the trick ... is working as it should .. verified !!