Wheres Hoth? Male followers/Bros? Site Flooded with Girl Mods

Parkern1109

Disclaimer: i am just a fan and have nothing to do with the mod itself

I agree with the comments. Just want to add a really great female character that is not a beauty mod. Rigmor. Currently traveling with her. The story is a piece of ART.

There are those of us who have absolutely no interest in any female follower mod, regardless of content. Hence, this thread.

I agree with the comments. Just want to add a really great female character that is not a beauty mod. Rigmor. Currently traveling with her. The story is a piece of ART.

There are those of us who have absolutely no interest in any female follower mod, regardless of content. Hence, this thread.

I'd also add that not everyone cares for non-humanoids. I looked at the Inigo mod and it seems really well done and I can tell that the author put in a tremendous amount of work. I'm just not into khajiit. If I were going to use a new follower mod, I'd prefer human or orc. As it is, I run around with my own mod of Marcurio, but I do wish the Skyrim followers, at least some of them, were more fleshed out to the extent that Serana is.

Edited by nightscrawl

I'd also add that not everyone cares for non-humanoids. I looked at the Inigo mod and it seems really well done and I can tell that the author put in a tremendous amount of work. I'm just not into khajiit. If I were going to use a new follower mod, I'd prefer human or orc. As it is, I run around with my own mod of Marcurio, but I do wish the Skyrim followers, at least some of them, were more fleshed out to the extent that Serana is.

Funny you should mention that about Inigo and preferring humanoids over khajits.

I felt the same way and felt comfortable enough (just barely) in editing that mod for my personal use of course and changing the character from a khajit to a Breton male.

Kept the voice and everything else and it works.

Vilja and Inigo are the two characters with the most features. There are plenty of other really good character mods such as Sofia, M'rissi, Interesting NPCs (with featured favorites Zora, Rumarin, and Anum-La), Rigmor of Bruma, Aurlyn Dawnstone, Recorder, Anduniel, Benjamin Doone, Hoth, and Ambriel. Any more and your game will probably explode with sweetrolls flying everywhere.

Vilja, Rigmor of Bruma, and Anduniel also are major quest mods. Interesting NPCs also has the distinction of being the premier quest mod for Skyrim - superior characters and quests that exceed the vanilla game.

Those who eschew non-humanoid characters will need to read 'em and weep when Inigo 3.0 comes out.

Vilja and Inigo are is the two characters with the most features. There are plenty of other really good character mods such as Sofia, M'rissi, Interesting NPCs (with featured favorites Zora, Rumarin, and Anum-La), Rigmor of Bruma, Aurlyn Dawnstone, Recorder, Anduniel, Benjamin Doone, Hoth, and Ambriel. Any more and your game will probably explode with sweetrolls flying everywhere.

Vilja, Rigmor of Bruma, and Anduniel also are major quest mods. Interesting NPCs also has the distinction of being the premier quest mod for Skyrim - superior characters and quests that exceed the vanilla game.

Those who eschew non-humanoid characters will need to read 'em and weep when Inigo 3.0 comes out.

You have listed 10 female followers and four male ones. This thread is not about female followers. Anyone who hasn't seen/doesn't know about the five billion female followers on this site are blind or very forgetful. We are asking about male followers, and male followers only. So, I've crossed out all the irrelevant stuff.

Personally, I don't care if a follower has the most content with the most interesting quests; if they're female, I'm not interested. My favourite author had a part in Vilja's writing, but even that wont make me have any interest in downloading and installing that mod.

(Also, regarding the male follower list I made, linked on the previous page: I went through 60 pages to find 48 custom-voiced male followers. For females? 11 on 2 pages. That is how bad the difference is.)

Vilja and Inigo are is the two characters with the most features. There are plenty of other really good character mods such as Sofia, M'rissi, Interesting NPCs (with featured favorites Zora, Rumarin, and Anum-La), Rigmor of Bruma, Aurlyn Dawnstone, Recorder, Anduniel, Benjamin Doone, Hoth, and Ambriel. Any more and your game will probably explode with sweetrolls flying everywhere.

You have listed 10 female followers and four male ones. This thread is not about female followers. Anyone who hasn't seen/doesn't know about the five billion female followers on this site are blind or very forgetful. We are asking about male followers, and male followers only. So, I've crossed out all the irrelevant stuff.

Personally, I don't care if a follower has the most content with the most interesting quests; if they're female, I'm not interested. My favourite author had a part in Vilja's writing, but even that wont make me have any interest in downloading and installing that mod.

(Also, regarding the male follower list I made, linked on the previous page: I went through 60 pages to find 48 custom-voiced male followers. For females? 11 on 2 pages. That is how bad the difference is.)

I listed those for the benefit of beginning players rather than a slavish adherence to a male only limitation.

Jeir, you can talk exclusively about male characters, but the number of significant Skyrim character mods will still number under twenty total even considering the sixty pages you mention. There are indeed oodles of sub-generic female followers, from big breasted bimbos to those of a pre-adolescent variety.

While i do agree on the fact that most followers are Female, sexy, etc, i also think people should create what they wanna create, thats what they love to create, let the authors do what they wanna do, if you wanted Male followers/bros/homies then start learning to mod cuz i don't see this "trend" going away in like.. ever.