Vlad, Son of the Devil. FOLLOWER REQUEST INFO BELOW.

nothinbutazetsu

[sALES PITCH READ]

So Ive looked throughout most of skyrim but a lot of followers don't do it justice and the vlad the impaler mod(s) ive seen weren't too good, but i was thinking if you were willing I could put together a save file of what he would look like, imo I have good taste with character creation and the detail I put into the character but I'm not trying to break an arm jerking myself off here either. ^^[sALES PITCH]

[Further detail]

So I was thinking as to the voice, audio could be taken from the movie Dracula untold since that is what I'm basing the look off of for vlad tepes. Also audio can be triggered by a question to vlad, an example being

Player: i've seen the ashes and innocent bodies left in your wake, some would call you a monster.

Vlad Son of the Devil: Men don't fear swords, They fear monsters, They run from them.

Player: so you're some kind of protector of the innocent who kills innocents? What kind of man does that?

Vlad, Son of the Devil: A desperate one, by putting one village to the stake I spared ten more. Sometimes the world no longer needs a hero, sometimes what it needs is a monster.

[All audio above "vlad son of the devil" is the text cut in different parts the original audio is in the movie word for word so though i assume great deals of effort go into modding something like this it would be doing the modding community a just with an amazing vampire follower with amazing dialogue]

[side note]

If you're willing to work on this let ne know if be willing to help in any way im able though I'm not too experienced (or at all) with modding I could help with other things anyway let me know and thanks.

• 1 year later...