Slightly Cuter Character Sprites

• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

amillionand1fandoms

amillionand1fandoms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
Hello, this is an absolutely fantastic mod! I will definitely be adding it to my game. However, I was wondering if you have any plans to make it usable with Content Patcher?

NightshadeDarkness

NightshadeDarkness

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
I installed the mod and everyone was overhauled except my player and I was using my current save file. Do I need to start a new game to get my character to look like the your sprite models?

hanfox

hanfox

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
In response to post #59982591.

amillionand1fandoms wrote: Hello, this is an absolutely fantastic mod! I will definitely be adding it to my game. However, I was wondering if you have any plans to make it usable with Content Patcher?

There are some Content Patcher versions on the Stardew forums.

A Mostly NPC's one by kaitekat: https://community.pl...40#post-3278440

A fully configurable one by myself: https://community.pl...63#post-3278963 (EDIT: I got a bit obsessed and made it fully configurable and included the optional downloads...)

Poltergeister, I see no reason why you can't use them as a base to convert to Content Patcher  as XNB replacing is a bit messy.

Anyway, if you want us to remove our patches from the Stardew forum let me know :smile:

Edited by hanfox, 14 May 2018 - 03:38 PM.

Poltergeister

Poltergeister

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
In response to post #59982591. #60081701 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

Ah, cool! No, of course it's fine for you to make a patch. I haven't worked with content patcher before, so it's great that someone ported it. If you like, I could also add it to the optional files.

hanfox

hanfox

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
In response to post #59982591. #60081701, #60107896 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

You can add it to the Optionals, sure :) Alternatively, if you don't want to learn Content Patcher I can make a new mod page?

Really, it'd be great if you can find the time to acquaint yourself with Content Patcher though. It makes life easier for everyone, including yourself, and I did get a bit lazy in places (like the submarine and night market), so it could do with a bit of a tidy... heh.

Edited by hanfox, 15 May 2018 - 05:17 PM.

hanfox

hanfox

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 221 posts
In response to post #59982591. #60081701, #60107896, #60111356 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I hope it's alright, but I uploaded the file on the Nexus.

If you want me to remove it let me know, I just think it's better if they're separate in retrospect and I would like to tidy it up a bit better at some.

FatMcDobber

FatMcDobber

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
hi! first of all, great sprites, good job bro! i was wondering how i could install this though, since in the folders it had .png files... i'm new to modding and stardew valley, so i hope you understand.. thanks

Poltergeister

Poltergeister

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 373 posts
In response to post #60327831.

Spoiler

Oh? which one did you download? As far as I can tell they are all xnb files. For installation you have to open my mod and click on the folder "all in one 1-8" and then you can see a folder "Content". you have to copy that folder and put it in your "stardew valley" folder, where your stardew valley.exe is located. It should then ask if you want to merge and overwrite and you just have to click yes.

jenjen6638

jenjen6638

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
In response to post #60327831. #60328686 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

I have this problem too somehow from downloading your .xnb mod it turns into a .rar file for some reason

bearsinunderwear

bearsinunderwear

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In response to post #60327831. #60328686, #60465387 are all replies on the same post.

Spoiler

I also ran into a problem when downloading it changed the all inclusive one into a .rar file instead of .xnb

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.917 seconds