Menu colors

Tan4500

I want to change the Mod configuration menu's colors to match the hud.

I was able to change: the entry in the pause menu, The Brackets, Lists, List sub entries, the Verson text, the function descriptions.

I ran into problems with the main area that lets you change settings, I have no idea what they are referred to in the MCM files. I was poking around the xml files with notepad++, hell, i even found on my own how to change the color of the Loading hints. The only thing i wasn't able to change was the orange text in the main box. I looked over every xml file that came with the MCM mod, but i couldn't find such a setting when I was able to change mostly everything else.

I'm trying to make it so that the MCM is in line with whatever your hud color is, i can get quite a bit of it to follow, but from my observations, the frame seems to be set with specific RGB codes. The setting I am looking for, just has to be somewhere in the MCM menu files. What am I missing? I found "&mainmenu;" quite a bit and changed it to "&hudmain;" I did this and similar tweaks but they didn't go too far it seems. This is for a mod I want to make, I got 95% complete through what I wanted, but I can't seem to find the setting that controls the color of the sliders area.