Freezing PC Issue

JamesAutumn

Well the enb memory value definitely helped there's no doubt about that...but it's still freezing for me as well.

Current newer load order:

https://pastebin.com/mnz6tzjX

Specs:

i7-4790K

GTX1070

16GB Ram

240GB SSD.

Nothing in your load order stood out as a possible culprit, and your system specs are fine. When your system hangs whilst playing, have you noticed if your cpu usage shoots through the roof at all? What about your .ini files - have you made any substantial adjustments to it, for example setting ugridstoload to a value higher than 7. Do the freezes happen when your moving from one cell to another? and does it take some time for all the meshes/textures to load in properly? Are the textures in the game displaying properly? Are the freezes seemingly random, or do they happen at regular intervals? Sorry for all the questions.

Well the enb memory value definitely helped there's no doubt about that...but it's still freezing for me as well.

Current newer load order:

https://pastebin.com/mnz6tzjX

Specs:

i7-4790K

GTX1070

16GB Ram

240GB SSD.

Nothing in your load order stood out as a possible culprit, and your system specs are fine. When your system hangs whilst playing, have you noticed if your cpu usage shoots through the roof at all? What about your .ini files - have you made any substantial adjustments to it, for example setting ugridstoload to a value higher than 7. Do the freezes happen when your moving from one cell to another? and does it take some time for all the meshes/textures to load in properly? Are the textures in the game displaying properly? Are the freezes seemingly random, or do they happen at regular intervals? Sorry for all the questions.

I havent checked my CPU but I highly doubt it. INI files have always been maintained by FO4 Config. Grid 5. It happens usually when walking around where there is low FPS (downtown boston piers etc) but it freezes indoors as well at 60+ fps. Sometimes when switching weapons, in combat, or walking around. I thought I solved it recently but no dice still goddamn hanging. It is the most frustrating Crash I've ever had in all of my Fallout days.

Edited by Guest

• 1 year later...