Narnia Weapons plus Dimension

Soron661

I've searched for a mod that added Narnia's King Peter the Magnificent's sword and shield to Skyrim, but i could never find one. I'd love for someone to make the sword and shield, and i'd like it to be screen accurate as well. other than those i'd like to have the other Narnian weapons as well as a dimension called Narnia with it's own creatures. For example Fauns, Centaurs, Dwarves, talking animals, the half lion have eagle or hawk Griffin like creatures, etc. I'd also love for the way to access it is through the wardrobe that is from the movie. maybe have it in a house and you accidentally fall into it while trying to escape some enemies that you can't defeat yet. i'd like the Narnia dimension to be screen accurate to the first movie, and i'd like to have a custom campaign for us to do which would be how we level up in order to defeat the enemies we can't defeat yet. the aging factor has to be there too. when we inevitably leave Narnia and return to Skyrim we get back to the age we entered Narnia. I'd be willing to help write the campaign and maybe voice act a few characters for that campaign. i can't code or texture at all, but i am a fairly good writer. anyway i digress. the one character that has existed in all of the Narnia books and movie has to be there as well. that character is a talking lion named Aslan. this lion has to be friendly should you choose the side of good and if you choose evil well he'll be the main boss of the Narnia custom campaign. like how the civil war miniature main quest of the main game has it to where you either fight Ulfric or Tullias. since there are billions of Narnia fans and even more people who believe that medieval games should only have medieval mods i think people would actually be willing to make this mod. oh if there are any admins that read this, go ahead and delete my previous mod request. it'll never happen so it's really just a waste of space. it was a fleeting interest anyway. this idea of a mod i just requested for however only grows in interest for me. oh before i forget. when you finally choose to leave Narnia to resume the main vanilla game you have to place whatever items you acquired in Narnia, in a chest/vault for safekeeping till you return because if you don't you'll lose them forever and never regain them when you go back. the skills you acquire and advance/upgrade should be kept though. also, when you do return to skyrim it should be as if you never left in the npc's opinion because if you enter the wardrobe while being chased and you return to skyrim the enemies would still be there and running at you. if this mod and it's campaign does well then i hope that a sequel will be made because i'd love to have more Narnia campaign fun in skyrim. though there should only be a second for the current elder scrolls game because like in the books and movies you'd only be allowed to go to narnia twice because you have to get to know Aslan who has another name in skyrim. i'm going with the movie lore aspect of this. not the book lore. maybe in elder scrolls 6 a third and 4th campaign could be made to fit that particular character. each campaign for Narnia should have different ways of going to Narnia and it should be an extended amount of time that would have passed before you returned. this mod would not conflict with the main game at all, and definitely not conflict with dawnguard and dragonborn. who thinks this is a good idea, and who is willing to work on this mod? i may not be all that into making youtube videos anymore, but i'll definitely be making mod reviews of this mod if it ever comes to pass. i don't think i'll ever get over this idea. i'm very excited for this mod that i hope will happen.

Edited by Soron661