About Mass Effect Andromeda not getting any more SP content

Guts66

Do you want to help us with this? Nightscrawl said you were talented so we'd appreciate the help.

Side note: Are there any sort of groups on Nexus Mods?

He's already contributing a great deal by working on the Frosty Tool Suite, which he's still working on. No mods would be possible without it.

Do you want to help us with this? Nightscrawl said you were talented so we'd appreciate the help.

As per nightscrawls comment, I already help, by developing the tools used to mod the game, however I am willing to work with any team who wants to take on ambitious mods, to try ensure that features that may help push the mod along are given some form of priority. However do be aware that the tools are still very immature at this time.

As per nightscrawls comment, I already help, by developing the tools used to mod the game, however I am willing to work with any team who wants to take on ambitious mods, to try ensure that features that may help push the mod along are given some form of priority. However do be aware that the tools are still very immature at this time.

Alright. Do you know of any other modders that contribute a lot?

I'm pretty sure the idea was to start small by fixing things (such as textures, or gameplay bugs) and then gradually expanding out as the toolset develops and as more support is found. Starting small before becoming more ambitious as time wears on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most likely waiting for the tools to advance further before any kind of big undertaking like this.

Ah. Figures. I'll keep an eye out anyway (probably the left one) :wink:

We've got a discord server set up.

discord.gg/JPzBNGw

We're going to need all the help we can get. (My name on the server is Artorias)

Edited by Guts66