The Exile's Harbinger Room: Can we get some more gear?

Aidanatrix

I've never understood why the only items you get from the exile's quarters (which are located on the harbinger) is a constitution band (It's personal, but it doesn't do much), a rifle upgrade (you're an ex-jedi, so... why?), a datapad (for your kolto tank), and some chemicals. So here's my suggestion:

One of the things I've always wanted is for a mod that puts new gear inside the chest located on the Harbinger inside the Exile's Room. I'm not talking about a lightsaber placement or anything like that (because she lost her lightsaber, and it would be OP at the beginning of the game), but perhaps her old robes and a lightsaber upgrade, or even something related to her past. Maybe even some spare credits. It just seems like this should be more of a somewhat higher loot drop. It is the chest of a war hero after all. So why is the only good thing we get from it some armband. (Please do not actually

I would like for someone to create a mod like this that keeps it realistic (and canon) but allows the player to obtain better stuff from the exile's room. No lightsaber, but a lightsaber upgrade, maybe even a crystal. Some custom player named robes or even republic armor. I don't want anything overpowered because it ruins the game for me when it becomes too easy, but I felt there should have been... more, you know?

NOTE: I am a mac user, so I cannot us the TSL patcher so I would like to be able to move the files manually otherwise I can't use the mod.

If somebody reads this request and makes this a mod, that would be awesome!

Edited by Aidanatrix