Project Nevada slow sprint, but only with no weapon.

Sedrid

Been playing modded NV for a while; apart from some small bugs not much has been breaking. Recently I've noticed that when using the Project Nevada sprint feature, the speed up effect doesn't seem to happen when I don't have a weapon drawn. When my weapon's out and I sprint, the weapon is holstered and I sprint ahead as normal. But, when I don't have a weapon out, even though one is equipped, the AP drain and screen shake happen, but there is nowhere near the speedup that I get when my weapon is out. It's an odd bug and fairly minor, but if anyone has any ideas I'd be glad. I've tried turning the feature off, saving, then rebooting FNV but that hasn't seemed to work.

Please see the 'Issue: Project Nevada "Sprint" suddenly not working' entry in the wiki "Fallout NV Mod Conflict Troubleshooting" guide.

Sprint doesn't work if you have a crippled leg or are over-encumbered. Sometimes, PN's sprint fails to take into account certain perks or console added weight modifications.

Someone else reported that the mod "Unique Collectibles" (probably "Unique Items and Collectibles") caused their problem.

-Dubious-