Mlox suggested to install these patches:

MW Containers Animated + LeFemmArmor.esp

MW Containers Animated + Adamantium Armor.esp

[PATCH]

!!'MISSING(MW Containers Animated + Adamantium Armor.esp)' for:

[ALL

[ANY'[Official]Adamantium Armor.esp',

After installing these errors keep coming up (from my warnings.txt):

Unable to find script 'AC_chest' on object 'de_p_chest_02_meldor'.

Unable to find script 'AC_chest' on object 'de_p_chest_02_aryne'.

Unable to find script 'mc_sewing_shears' on object 'misc_shears_01'.

Unable to find script 'AC_crate' on object 'crate_01_dandera'.

Unable to find script 'AC_Closet' on object 'com_closet_01_fg'.

Unable to find script 'AC_Barrel' on object 'barrel_01_manicky'

Unable to locate Enchanting 'TR_en_shadowform'.

My guess is this might be because I'm using the cleaned versions of the "[Official].esp": http://download.fliggerty.com/download-13-1079?

Is this something I could fix with this generator: http://www.gamesas.com/animated-containers-expansion-generator-t361171.html?

Or can I manually remove the scripts in the Construction Set?

This is my load order: https://pastebin.com/KTqWV9nR

After removing the patches my error warnings are gone.

Looks like something is altering the containers (e.g. de_p_chest_02_meldor) modified by the MW Mod Compatibility Patches plugins

You could try running TESPCD, setting up a Single vs All check, with e.g. "MW Containers Animated + Adamantium Armor.esp" as the Single and your plugins from order #130 as the All.

And see which of your later loading plugins are messing around with that Container.

The LeFemme containers are "barrel_01_manicky", "com_closet_01_fg", "crate_01_dandera" and "de_p_chest_02_aryne"

When you know the plugin(s) which also affect those Containers you could add a rule into mlox_user.txt like

[Order]

plugin.esp

MW Containers Animated + Adamantium Armor.esp

That should ensure the patch's changes take effect.

These look like separate errors, the first one's a Morrowind Crafting object I think, the second looks like a Tamriel Rebuilt enchantment (maybe an addon for an older version of TR?):

Unable to find script 'mc_sewing_shears' on object 'misc_shears_01'.

Unable to locate Enchanting 'TR_en_shadowform'.

[Edit: If you do find a load order which works then please post, I can add it into mlox].

Edited by Dragon32

Weird. I have no idea what's going on.

I just tried with a minimal load list:

GameFile0=Bloodmoon.esm

GameFile1=Morrowind.esm

GameFile2=Tribunal.esm

GameFile3=D32_Testing.esp

GameFile4=[Official]Adamantium Armor.esp

GameFile5=MW Containers Animated + Adamantium Armor.esp

GameFile6=MW Containers Animated.esp

And didn't get the errors you did. So there's not a problem with those patch plugins, something is interfering with things but I don't know what.

Eyeball checking your load order doesn't give me any clues either.

I believe you can safely replace those two patches with the plugin generated by abot's plugin. I'll change mlox to suppress suggesting these patches if someone's running the generataed plugin.

Apologies I wasn't able to work out the problem here, would be good to find it out for other people though so if you do find the problem then please post.

Thanks a lot for having a look into this!

Maybe adding the "Morrowind crafting mod" to your load list will show the error?

When I only load "MW Containers Animated + LeFemmArmor.esp" into my mod list and not the "MW Containers Animated + Adamantium Armor.esp", I only get 1 error message (forgot which one).

I tried your new mlox suggestion "Animated Containers Optimized"+running the included .bat and I got no more errors :smile:

But I think I still need a patch for "MW Containers Animated + Adamantium Armor.esp" (the other patch is included in "Animated Containers Optimized"). No worries, I'll figure it out :smile:

Edited by MazDraguul

• 3 months later...

Hi, I also am getting one of the errors MazDraguul was getting (Unable to find script 'AC_chest' on object 'de_p_chest_02_meldor') and I am running the containers plus adamantium armors patch. MazDraguul, if you see this can you let me know if you found a solution, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. It's only the one error but I don't know if it will cause a crash if I ignore it.

Ohh and what was the generator you mentioned in your first post, the generator link you had was dead for me. Thanks.

Edited by Elricasa85