The Story Of An Emperor(becoming the Emporer Of Tamriel and fighting the Dominion!)

Ravenly31

(Before i begin i would like to say that this is not something i have completed yet do to skyrim not letting me save, start new games, or load sadly, though that is for another post, this is my plans for the ultimate skyrim experiance using a few good mods and some imagination\RP lol) i have been thinking to myself, Not Only is the dragonborn the only hero strong enough to save tamriel, but all the septims shared the dragonblood(they were all dragonborn) so here is my plan, step 1: after becoming dragonborn i shall save the world ect.ect.. and gain lots of love from the population of skyrim, step 2: than i shall join the imperial legion and rise through the ranks(thus gaining influence within the legions of the empire). step 3: I Shall Slay Ulfric and Merry The Future High Queen of skyrim Elisif the fair And Gain the Rights to the throne(Using the mod: Become High King Of Skyrim V2). step 4: i shall take some time to improve things in skyrim but also try and gain friendship\influence within the empire(set up trade, help secure borders, and poke around in imperial poltics) all while slowly building up skyrim's own standing army and better economy. step 5: During the stage of rebuilding in skyrim, i shall join the dark brotherhood and work contracts in between political nonsense untill i get my hands on emperor Tidus mede II, who shall than be dead, during the political chaos of the elder council trying to find an heir(which tidus does not have) i shall let my influence and network of spys and gents grow.. step 6: during all this i shall also be building up and reforming the legendary Knights of the nine, and when the time is right i shall publicly anounce they're existence as one of the great Knight Orders of Skyrim, this will infuriate the Thalmor, and they will try to do something about it, once they do war will break out, the elder council may try to renounce skyrim or something, but my agents will take care of things in cyrodil, and i shall close the borders, the 4th legion under commmand of general Tullius will be forced to stay in Skyrim(where he is basicly stationed anyway) i admit that things will be awkward in the political sphere but it will work out lol(i may have to use bend will on tullius or something like that) step 7: i will wage war against the invading thalmor army, with the power of the thu'um, the newly formed knights of the nine(which will be made up of heroes like Mjoll the lioness and other such characters) the upgraded and now well funded army of skyrim(i can make lots 'o gold in this game lol) the members of the grey wolf company(from the Mercenary War Gear Mod) and Even Dragons and powerful Battle mages, we shall defend skyrim from the invading armys(there are 4 in total). Step 8: once the Dominion has been ousted from skyrim, we shall Declare the Northern Empire(without proper leadership, and my agents messing everything up the elder council will be powerless to stop me, especially since there armys have been weakened by the civil war and the dominion conquest beforehand) once my new empire has been formed, i shall go east to hammerfell, we shall offer them simple terms: Skyrim's Armys shall use all they're power to rid hammerfell of the dominion, whilst supporting the Rebel Redguard forces(Weapons, armour, a bit of funding, things like that.) on the condition that hammerfell joins the new empire(basicly as said in the lore they decided that they could take the thalmor if they had a coalition with the empire, but tidus chose to surrender, with the new offer they will rid of the thalmor and supported by better emperor, who pretty much agrees with them) after the political side of things has been dealt with, the joint forces of Skyrim, and hammerfell shall rid the land of the dominion!(i would be concerned about the bretons, but than i remembered that highrock's economy is bad, they have only a small army, and famine and other wonderful things that makes it hard for them to fight, so we'll do something similar with them) step 9: i shall than make the same offer to cyrodil, so long as they Declare me Emperor of Tamriel!(also using some other mods i will re-forge the amulet of kings[or a replica with similar propertys] which will look cool and make me look more like a true king\Emperor[i shall forge it in the skyforge and spread random tales about it lol]) and than once cyrodil is mine, i shall turn my attention to elswyr and valenwood, or defending cyrodil\hammerfel from the thalmor once more. if anyone has any ideas to contribute or have spotted any flaws within the plan(there a lot lol but it's mods so i can work something out lol) or just tell me what you think! (it would make an amazing mod i know that :laugh:)