• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

GnarlyPeach

GnarlyPeach

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I reinstalled looksmenu and took off all of my clothes and then went into looksmenu and it works. just don't go the the clothes option in the looks menu it seems to crash

AeonsLegend

AeonsLegend

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

I reinstalled looksmenu and took off all of my clothes and then went into looksmenu and it works. just don't go the the clothes option in the looks menu it seems to crash

Definitely crashes if you remove the clothes manually in the looksmenu. Although going to "body" seems to disable clothes without issues.

StormWolf01

StormWolf01

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,647 posts

Yah, it's a known issue that the clothes option causes CTD.  They really need to get rid of that button.

AeonsLegend

AeonsLegend

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 631 posts

Actually "body" doesn't remove clothes. I got that wrong. SLM removed headwear tho.

Don't remember if the clothes option also CTD's on a vanilla game. I've been using CBBE since forever.

sifterkiro

sifterkiro

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
For anyone wondering, if you did everything as said (correct preset folder, json files, and correct mods installed. In the game menu go to mods and enable looksmenu. For some reason it was not ticked, even though it was enabled in vortex.

APPLEIDDUH

APPLEIDDUH

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

So, if you downloaded presets after looksmenu you need to reinstall looksmenu. I had the issue for awhile and had the correct folder and everything and after reinstalling it was no longer greyed out. I hope this helps.

Page loaded in: 1.242 seconds