[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

ianpatt

The new game update may actually be a good thing long term for SKSE

It comes with a new file, Skyrim.ccc (as does the update to Fallout 4, which has a similar Fallout4.ccc file)

Open them with a text editor like Notepad, and you will find a list of Creation Club plugins for each game.

I think that means they will no longer need to update the game exe every time they need to hard code cc plugin names for loading, they will just be appended to this .ccc file list = Less need to update the game.exe == Less need for new versions of SKSE every time.

Skyrim.ccc

--------------

ccBGSSSE002-ExoticArrows.esl
ccBGSSSE003-Zombies.esl
ccBGSSSE004-RuinsEdge.esl
ccBGSSSE006-StendarsHammer.esl
ccBGSSSE007-Chrysamere.esl
ccBGSSSE010-PetDwarvenArmoredMudcrab.esl
ccBGSSSE014-SpellPack01.esl
ccBGSSSE019-StaffofSheogorath.esl
ccBGSSSE021-LordsMail.esl
ccMTYSSE001-KnightsoftheNine.esl
ccQDRSSE001-SurvivalMode.esl
ccTWBSSE001-PuzzleDungeon.esm
ccEEJSSE001-Hstead.esl

Fallout4.ccc

----------------

ccBGSFO4001-PipBoy(Black).esl
ccBGSFO4002-PipBoy(Blue).esl
ccBGSFO4003-PipBoy(Camo01).esl
ccBGSFO4004-PipBoy(Camo02).esl
ccBGSFO4006-PipBoy(Chrome).esl
ccBGSFO4012-PipBoy(Red).esl
ccBGSFO4014-PipBoy(White).esl
ccBGSFO4016-Prey.esl
ccBGSFO4017-Mauler.esl
ccBGSFO4018-GaussRiflePrototype.esl
ccBGSFO4019-ChineseStealthArmor.esl
ccBGSFO4020-PowerArmorSkin(Black).esl
ccBGSFO4022-PowerArmorSkin(Camo01).esl
ccBGSFO4023-PowerArmorSkin(Camo02).esl
ccBGSFO4025-PowerArmorSkin(Chrome).esl
ccBGSFO4038-HorseArmor.esl
ccBGSFO4041-DoomMarineArmor.esl
ccBGSFO4042-BFG.esl
ccBGSFO4043-DoomChainsaw.esl
ccBGSFO4044-HellfirePowerArmor.esl
ccFSVFO4001-ModularMilitaryBackpack.esl
ccFSVFO4002-MidCenturyModern.esl
ccFRSFO4001-HandmadeShotgun.esl
ccEEJFO4001-DecorationPack.esl

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKSE64 2.0.5: 7z archive

Here's an update for runtime 1.5.16.

If you are running in to crashes on startup, please check your /Data/SKSE/Plugins folder for outdated plugins that don't perform a proper version check. Once you've identified a plugin that is crashing on startup, please contact the author (not me) for an update, and ask them to add a proper version check.

whatsnew:

- support for runtime 1.5.16

- fix crash in GetLeftHandSlot (could show up in Actor.EquipItemById, GetEquipSlotById, EquipItemEx, UnequipItemEx)

- fix GetFormWeight return type

- many internal definition fixes/additions

- hooks for tint texture size

- unified internal tasks

- handle lookup for 'light' mods, serialized in cosave

Here is a link I will share on how to keep Steam from updating the game again. Just found this a few minutes ago.

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6034723-skyui/page-111&do=findComment&comment=54532813

Also, I was advised to use this mod --- https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12480/?

I cannot thank people enough for the link that was posted above. I followed all of the directions in the 2 links I just posted and saved the exe file in a special place just in case.

Thank you for the link to my post, Ashley, I didn't know where else to put it beside the SkyUI forum where the discussion was raging that particular day.

Also, the mod you linked seems to only save the game executable (SkyrimSE.exe and possibly the SKSE64 launcher if installed) and as you know from my post and what you did today with your game, there are several other files involved in the various CC updates- although, apparently from what alt3rn1ty said, Bethesda may have finally gotten it right with 1.5.16 and the separate ccc file. Still, to be safe, I would want to back up all of the files involved in CC updates every time.

Please remember if you rolled back your executable, & are using dll files that support 2.0.4

You need to updated them all at once. Else your game will still be broken with new SKSE 2.0.5

Use some Common Sense, I use PapyrusUtil.dll & hdtSSEHighHeels.dll, with Rollback 1.5.4 Executable. & I have no intentions of upgrading my SKSE as yet.

Do as you please. But please give the Authors of these, or any dll file a chance, to upgrade to the new SKSE 2.0.5, before you complain it broken. They already know, and are working on a fix, most probable, without you pointing it out.