Help! Oblivion won't start up

Deleted39536550User

- For Darnified UI, you will need to edit (your documents)\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini to change fonts IIRC. Have you read installation instruction? I don't use DarnUI, but I think OBMM will take care of install procedure, or you have to manually edit Oblivion.ini.

- For Natural Environments, it replaces default gauges. If you don't like NE gauges, delete replacement textures under (your Oblivion folder)\Data\Textures\Menus\hud. For most parts of NE, there are better alternatives, I suggest you to find them and use them along with Natural Habitat(I wonder if there's better one for this part).

- Deadly Reflex? Have you installed OBSE and other requirements for DR? You can't use NMM or any other mod manager to install OBSE; for it is NOT a mod. This and any OBSE plugin should be installed manually.

Edited by LFact

- For Darnified UI, you will need to edit (your documents)\My Games\Oblivion\Oblivion.ini to change fonts IIRC. Have you read installation instruction? I don't use DarnUI, but I think OBMM will take care of install procedure, or you have to manually edit Oblivion.ini.

- For Natural Environments, it replaces default gauges. If you don't like NE gauges, delete replacement textures under (your Oblivion folder)\Data\Textures\Menus\hud. For most parts of NE, there are better alternatives, I suggest you to find them and use them along with Natural Habitat(I wonder if there's better one for this part).

- Deadly Reflex? Have you installed OBSE and other requirements for DR? You can't use NMM or any other mod manager to install OBSE; for it is NOT a mod. This and any OBSE plugin should be installed manually.

Oh okay, I think I will just uninstall those and find better ones. And I tried launching it again after I uninstalled, it still says same thing

Then 'What I want to ask' is: Where is your Steam Library folder? If it is under \Program Files or something, I'd say, move it to somewhere else.

And, Managing your mods with NMM is not really recommended for Oblivion. It's an old game, and many goodies are out way before NMM, even newer mods may not be packaged as NMM-friendly. Use OBMM(or TES Mod Manager) and Wrye Bash to install and manage mods. Especially Wrye Bash.

Edited by LFact