Anyone know why this happens?

What's the near/far clipping settings for the cell?

I don't know squat about the CK, but big rooms and walls disappearing at too far a distance sounds way too familiar to what I already experienced in other games when the far clipping distance wasn't set far away enough.

Im not sure it is related, but I had a similar issue with the void thing as well. Mine turned out to be the room marker or portal marker (I think thy are called?). I think I just deleted them from the cell. It has been a really long time since I encountered it so I am not 100% sure

I don't know squat about the CK, but big rooms and walls disappearing at too far a distance sounds way too familiar to what I already experienced in other games when the far clipping distance wasn't set far away enough.

How would you set that because I've got a mod that removes interior fog and I've tried messing with the cell options not much I could do..... Anything you recommend?

How would you set that because I've got a mod that removes interior fog and I've tried messing with the cell options not much I could do..... Anything you recommend?

Had to google it, as I'm not modding this game myself nor know anything about modding it or the CK, but I think I found it.

Talked about (though with regards to a somewhat different issue) here: https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/5i3q45/does_anyone_know_how_to_increase_the_render/

And the official reference for the setting is here: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Cell_Lighting (see "Clip Distance").

...and now I no longer can say I know nothing about modding this unknown-to-me game. C'est la vie.