• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Darkfoot

Darkfoot

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

Hi everyone, pretty much what the title says, I would like to know how i can use the CK to cause sleeping to NOT reset the players health anymore. 

I am playing a hardcore play through and currently have no means of natural health regeneration over time, meaning i have to use potions spells or healers throughout Skyrim.

During times where i start to actually struggle in the game and am about to die, I always have an easy way by just pulling out my bed roll and sleeping for 1 hour to restore all HP no matter the magnitude of the injury, which just makes me feel OP.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Darkfoot, 23 September 2017 - 09:32 PM.

cdcooley

cdcooley

Resident poster

• Premium Member
  • 4,793 posts

I think the only way would be to use a script that records your health when you start sleeping and then damages it back to that when you wake up. I haven't tested it but the general idea would be something like this attached to a quest.

ScriptName NoSleepRestoreHealth extends Quest

float lastHealth

Function OnInit()
	RegisterForSleep()
EndFunction

Event OnSleepStart(float afSleepStartTime, float afDesiredSleepEndTime)
	lastHealth = Game.GetPlayer().GetActorValue("Health")
EndEvent

Event OnSleepStop(bool abInterrupted)
	Actor PlayerRef = Game.GetPlayer()
	PlayerRef.DamageActorValue("Health", PlayerRef.GetActorValue("Health") - lastHealth)
EndEvent

Darkfoot

Darkfoot

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 218 posts

I managed to find a solution, a mod called Realistic Regeneration

found here on nexus:

https://www.nexusmod...im/mods/55507/?

on the Sleeping & Waiting tab in the MCM menu you can adjust the amount of healing from sleeping as you see fit

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: playerhealth, stamina, magicka, reset, sleep, simple

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.164 seconds