My Hair Mod I Made Not Working

twentyoneriots

So I finally tried to make my own hair mod. After 4 days, I finally finished it and imported it as a .daimod file. I put it in DA:I ModManager and merged it into my game. But, when I go to make a new character so I can see what the hair looks like in Character Creation, I get stuck with an infinite loading screen with the cards, never even changing to the black loading screen. This occurs after I choose my race, class, etc. I have tried all that I could think of: merging it with no other mods with it, repairing the game, exporting it as a .daimod file again just in case the file got corrupted, and banging my head against the keyboard due to frustration. Unless there is a place on the internet I didn't see, I have not seen anyone else with this problem. Is there something I missed that I should do before merging it to my game, or am I just screwed? This is my first time ever making my own mod, so it would make sense if I didn't know a special step I was supposed to take. I edited the "n" hair mesh for elf female (aka the Lace Harding hair) with the program, 3ds Max 2016, if that is important.

May I ask which version of ModMaker you use? I had the same problem with my first hair mod, it simply didn't worked in the CC. I tried it with an older version of ModMaker to create the mod and that was the solution. Now I'm doing all my mods with the version: "v1.1.0.16 alpha" and have no trouble with it anymore. You can get it here: http://daitools.free...ment-t1065.html

Maybe it will help you?

May I ask which version of ModMaker you use? I had the same problem with my first hair mod, it simply didn't worked in the CC. I tried it with an older version of ModMaker to create the mod and that was the solution. Now I'm doing all my mods with the version: "v1.1.0.16 alpha" and have no trouble with it anymore. You can get it here: http://daitools.free...ment-t1065.html

Maybe it will help you?

I was using v1.1.0.19. I tried the version you mentioned and it worked! Thank you lots!! :thumbsup: