Heavy Traffic ×

Recently I tried to make a profile of my Fallout 4 NMM that had only a few mods, the issue is when I attempted to change back to the profile with my regular mods it gets to the installing part for example "Installing selected mods: Survival Options" and proceeds to freeze and not install or even progress.

I tried installing a few mods to see if it helped but did not.

Edited by Nerri33

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I also have this problem when trying to switch between two different mod profiles, where I regularly uninstall mods from one profile that are active in the other. My current solution is to reinstall all of my mods across all of my profiles and just disable the ones I didn't want on each specific profile.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue, I think. Was working fine, yesterday. Now I am unable to activate mods that should already be active. I'm going to have to reinstall every single mod that I want to be active... greeeeaaaaat.

I think the issue was that NMM had a large update and "attempted to reinstall" all my mods. It looks like the path to my mods virtual install folder got screwed up somehow. Manually uninstalling/reinstalling fixed it, but now I have 40gb of mods on my C: drive, instead of on one of my slave drives as usual. So, I redirected NMM back to the original virtual install folder and it's reinstalling all my mods... again. XD Fingers crossed I don't have to reinstall everything manually... again.

Edited by sleekblind