Enderal - Crash Fixes, Corrupt Nif at Start of Game

NekoGatoKnight

Noted: I did add mods to Enderal but only mods that other users have claimed to use without issue.
If more information about this is required, I can provide my short list of mods.

- I turned on OS Allocators in Crash Fixes while I lightly modded my load order through Mod Organizer.

- I use the Injector Version of ENBoost because the Wrapper Version doesn't play nice with my laptop and broke one of my Skyrim Installations some months ago when I began modding. (That, and ENB Host used to pop up a million of itself)

- I ran the game and all was fine until I began walking up the first hill and the game crashed.

- Crash Fixes claims it could be a corrupted Nif but I have no idea where that could possibly be coming from.
(Not to mention that I've used Crash Fixes in the past and I have had very bad experiences with it in that I can seemingly NEVER get Skyrim to stop crashing every time I try to mod it. Incredibly bad luck.)

So, I repeated the process again but without DynDOLOD and but forgot that I left the Tree Billboards on in MO and got a different crash code.
So, I went back and disable the Tree Billboards that DynDOLOD depended upon and didn't use ENBoost and got the SAME crash code as the very first time.
Also note, the crash logs claimed they were all because of corrupted Nifs.

I have no experience with models/nifs/textures in the way of creating them, but I tried getting to the bottom of the crash logs by finding my way to a Crash Fixes forum that tried to teach users to be able to read and understand them by going through the Dump files they create. I'll link to it here.

So, I tracked them down in TES5Edit through Mod Organizer and found that the code led to Skyrim.esm
Considering that the Skyrim worldspace doesn't exist with Enderal installed, I take it that the location it took me to was an Enderal cell within Skyrim.esm

The second crash log code doesn't take me to a place in TES5Edit.

However, what I was looking at didn't seem to have an inherently obvious name for the start of the game so I have no idea why TES5Edit even led me to that location. All I learned from this, is that I can't find where the corrupt Nif is and I can't even fix it for myself with Nif Healer (I'll also link this) if I can't find it.

The Nexus Forums' file system prevents me from uploading the Dumps, even if I archive it with 7zip but, if that helps, I can upload it to a safe file share location.

Since I used the method suggested from that Crash Fixes forum, I can copy and paste the results of the dump files into a text document.

Here are the screenshots that show my mods in MO and where the error code shows up in TES5Edit.

The mods I'm using are some from this list.

Edited by NekoGatoKnight