HELP!!! im looking for people to help me make a new mod. a long while back i was making a mod that changes the game completely, it took place in a vault in Hawaii, instead of all of the nukes hitting the ground most went in the water. the result was that plant life grew, animals changed, the whole kapow. the story was that you grew up in a vault but the generators exploded and you had to flee the vault. i was working on the mod ( I decided to call it The Aloha love Land T.A.L.L for short) for roughly 3 years, i was like 80% done with the mod and my laptop that i had at the time crashed and the mod and every backup for the mod i had was corrupt, boom all down the drain. so i decided now (2 years later) i wanted to start the mod again but i wanted to try to get help so here i am, reaching out for help.

i need someone to help with:

Worldspace creation (only the big island for now)

Weapons (maybe)

Voice acting (once the mod gets to the point where npcs are placed)

Interiors (like basements of labs, vaults, facility, enclave base, etc)

Small towns

And possible FX (dunno yet i havent explored the geck fx to decide if i need anything else)

Anyone that can and will help will get to know what the mod story is (open to suggestions) and a huge thanks in mod details/credits.

your schedule does not need to be flexible or anything, anyone that can help can do it on their free time, all i ask is that if you say you will help, you will help and not change your mind and go move on.

(if you can help and you request anything like help finding programs or literally anything i will provide because you are helping)