Why isn't the forum saving my posts when i post them?

Swordsguy2010

Sorry if this isn't the place to post this but, i'm having a bit of an issue with the forums here. when i post something, like a mod suggestion or respond to another post, whatever i wrote doesn't get saved when the post is posted. the area where my text should be is empty. i hit edit and again the text box is empty like i just clicked on the text box, git space once or twice and then posted that. it just doesn't save what I've written. i have to copy what i wrote, and post the post and if its empty edit it and paste what i wrote again and then save the post, and then it shows up. whats the deal here?

Like that ^^^^

its twice this has happened. and its damn annoying when i wrote a few paragraphs to explain something maybe throw in a joke or two, post it and then lose everything a wrote because it didn't save what i wrote. >:/

Edit: specifically this happened in the Skyrim mod suggestions forum section. it seems to work fine here. :/

Edited by Swordsguy2010

You mean the post went through but had no text in it?

Weird.

Sometimes, due to connection issues, glitches etc, I have seen it look like nothing's got through at all, but never a blank post. I do tend to copy what I've written and paste into Notepad before hitting "Post", as it's happened many places, not just here. If it's a very long post, it's very annoying to lose it all.