request

3 replies to this topic

mikegray

mikegray

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,162 posts

Hey guys,

Just thinking about this will betray me as filthy casual, action gamer - but hey, maybe I'm not the only one, so here goes:

Would there be any way to free up camera movement in this game so that I can get something more like a 3rd person perspective on my surroundings - in particular to look up a little bit more? As is, the camera is stuck at a fairly steep angle - excellent for combat, not so great for just looking around at my surroundings. DOS2 has created a beautiful world, and I'd love to get more of a character-perspective look at it!

looper8330

looper8330

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 495 posts

same here I would love to have a camera option  like that.I think I heard some where that its because the sky is untextured or black or something. even then I would still like the ability to change the camera angle to behind the player.

GSmog

GSmog

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 431 posts

already exists, just do a quick search for it~ https://www.nexusmod...lsin2/mods/69/?

mikegray

mikegray

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,162 posts

same here I would love to have a camera option  like that.I think I heard some where that its because the sky is untextured or black or something. even then I would still like the ability to change the camera angle to behind the player.

Thanks for putting up the link, GSomg - I was meaning to come back to add it myself and got sidetracked. Modders are awesome!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.122 seconds