[Contraption dlc] Faster [10x] manufacturing

ArchmageOfOblivion

Hello guys,

I humbly request a modder to create a relatively simple mod: One that dramatically decreases the intervals between items created by the builders. Currently the crafting time and interval between crafting of items from the builder is set to approximately 10 seconds. If you want to craft ammo in huge quantities (you love using your favourite minigun or infinite plasma/laser wiffle ) you are "doomed" to either wait huge amount of time while multiple ammo plants build 1 ammo per second.

What I'm suggesting is for builders to be able to build items at least 5 or even 10 times faster.

It would probably be problematic for weapon/armor crafting since they have big object colliders ,but for ammo and food crafting I think it would be perfect.

Being able to configure the speed at which they can be crafted from the terminal would be even more amazing and realistic.

Thanks for your time!

• 7 months later...

Did a little digging, it looks like the manufacturing speed is hardcoded. Not to be discouraged, though. The recipes are not hardcoded. Which means I could make a builder that produces 1000 shotgun shells at once. Going to take a little longer, though. Will post on this thread in a day or two.