[LE] Door markers?

Bersark93

I'm trying to make a simple teleporting door like thing out of a static object that when activated will teleport the player to the other linked door (and back when activated again like a regular load door) I thought maybe I could use two load doors and just set them as markers but when I tried it in game all it did was make the noise but not move the player to the spots I had placed the yellow teleport box things (forgot the name), how do I get these to work? does it require scripts or is there a proper set of door markers i'm am supposed to use? All the tutorials I could find on linking doors only mentioned using actual doors and not objects in place of doors.

Flagging a load door as a "marker" means that it doesn't show up in-game, shouldn't have collision, and shouldn't be possible for the player to activate. You should only use this for "auto doors:" patches of air that automatically send the player to another location when the player walks through them.

What I'd recommend doing instead is creating a new Door form, and changing its 3D model to the object you want players to be able to activate. That is: instead of trying to place an invisible load door over some other object, make that object the load door.

Ah thank you, yeah I had just made it marker so that it would be invisible, I've had enchanting tables and things I did this with so I could have an enchanting table but change what I wanted to be and it worked, thought it might work for the door but it didn't .I'll try creating a new door, thanks :)