Leveled Creatures Unpopular?

I was recently rewatching one of Darkelfguy's Modding Showcases, and he mentioned that a lot of people don't like mods that use leveled creatures. I wasn't aware of this. What's the source of the dislike?

I had an idea forming in my head for a mod that would have used almost nothing but leveled undead, so that it could be played at multiple levels and people could have completely different experiences depending on what creature mods they may have installed. If the reaction would be "Leveled creatures suck. This is a terrible mod.", I'll go in a different direction.

Adding ninja monkeys as enemies: No, thanks.

This is exactly the information I'm looking for. Why do you not like ninja monkeys used as enemies? What do you feel is wrong with them?

To elaborate, the idea I had was to take an existing house mod (with the creator's permission, of course), and create a separate quest esp that requires you to break a curse on the property before you can move in. The manor would be populated with leveled undead, as well as conventional undead that would continue to respawn until the curse was broken.

Adding ninja monkeys as enemies: No, thanks.

This is exactly the information I'm looking for. Why do you not like ninja monkeys used as enemies? What do you feel is wrong with them?

To elaborate, the idea I had was to take an existing house mod (with the creator's permission, of course), and create a separate quest esp that requires you to break a curse on the property before you can move in. The manor would be populated with leveled undead, as well as conventional undead that would continue to respawn until the curse was broken.

The ninja monkeys are (AFAIK) static models with no animation. Also, adding them into the game world would, IMO, be immersion breaking.

The ninja monkeys are (AFAIK) static models with no animation. Also, adding them into the game world would, IMO, be immersion breaking.

We seem to have a misunderstanding. I thought that you meant that you don't like the random creatures spawned from the leveled creature lists, represented on the construction set map by the ninja monkeys. I didn't intend to use the actual monkeys.