Unique gear - silver, gold, moonstone, daedric

Altamosnar

I like to see mods which use preexisting concepts, tweaking and building on them, adding just a few more things

'Uniques' should be the keyword of my request, or restricting game assets to factions. Unique weapons, gear, armour, magic, enchantment, ect. for every faction

Let's consider equipment:

there's a lot of repetition and generics like every playable faction can use every magic, weapon, enchantment, gear, perk, combat skill, ect... And the player can mix everything in a mash up. Killing the particularity of each faction, things get boring because nothing is unique anymore. Every character be it elf, orc or human can do every magic or craft every gear, ect. Vampires and the dawnguard, werewolf/bear factions are a bit different

Example.

Only Dawnguard and Vigilants, the silver hand- should possess silver weapons and between them not all should be able to craft the same stuff like weapons, gear or enchantments. Just stuff fitting their purpose with some exceptions to the rule, like giving them the ability to craft *some* common stuff. Same aspects like penalties and bonuses should apply for the player, gaining experience to craft different stuff by joining factions but still with some drawback (e.g. if using daedic weapons and your race isn't daedric)

Currently I use already Scarcity, bring my silver and various weapon / gear/improving perk tree mods to get what I want but... Would be nice to have a mod controlling this aspects in depth and more expert than me relieving us from collecting many other mods of this kind.