Need Help - Feral Ghoul Missing Head Glitch

Posted Image

Bennzoor

Bennzoor

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,836 posts
Have you tried grabbing the ghoul in game? I think that happens when you change the race of the npc and they spawn dead already.

rockbiter68

rockbiter68

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
In response to post #53843918.

Spoiler

I have. I tried picking up his body, wacking it with a piece of lead pipe, and even tried spawning a feral ghoul via the console. All continued to have no head. :/

Edited by rockbiter68, 25 September 2017 - 01:34 PM.

tru3th

tru3th

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
Not exactly on topic but how did you get such a lovely font my good sir?

rockbiter68

rockbiter68

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts
In response to post #53894408.

Spoiler

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31/?

Download Alternate Font 2. It says the ammo count is broken but it works fine with Pleasant UI. Can't speak for DEF/Vanilla.

tru3th

tru3th

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
In response to post #53894408. #53900418 is also a reply to the same post.

Spoiler

thank you so much

lauretta

lauretta

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey, I know this post is kind of old, but did you ever figure out what the issue was? I'm having a similar problem where my feral ghouls are missing their head textures (I can see the meshes on mine though) after uninstalling a mod that replaced the ghouls.

Edit: well, I'm dumb. turns out only the ghouls that had already spawned before I uninstalled my mod were the ones missing the heads. new ghouls that spawned were all fine

Edited by lauretta, 27 April 2018 - 04:05 AM.

rockbiter68

rockbiter68

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

@lauretta

No, I never did figure out what it was. The same thing was happening to me: living ghouls spawned with their heads, but the already dead ones were annoyingly missing them. I ended up completely wiping that install (for different reasons), so I have no solution for you. Sorry.

Faithful poster

• Account closed
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts
Old topic but was just looking for solutions to this. Unfortunately it looks like someone mentioned it could be because the npc was changed from a human or other race to Ghoul and is spawned in dead.

WebbProductions2020

WebbProductions2020

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 287 posts
Iím having the same problem. Although my game started having this bug after i installed the feral ghouls NV mod which brought that bug into existence as well as others. There really should be a way to fix it.

Page loaded in: 1.087 seconds