Photo

Mass Effect 3: Galaxy at War, Easy 100% Galactic Readiness and War Assets, Effective Military Strength (EMS)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Darkangel13

Darkangel13

Mod Detective

• Premium Member
  • 1,810 posts

With the arrival of the faces that came with the initial release of ME:Andromeda me and my friends had unexplained urge to replay the ME Trilogy and my friends started to complain about the need to play the multiplayer in order to get the biggest % of EMS (effective military strength) in single player which confused me a little cause you can do it easily and no multiplayer or extra purchases are required. So this is a little guide on How To for my friends and any other lost commanders out there. 

1, Own and legal copy of ME:3. And considering you need to log into EA's server I am pretty sure this will NOT work for pirated versions anyway.

2, Go to and login into the official EA N7 HQ website

Spoiler

3,Fill in your EA login details, majority of the time it is your Origin login details

Spoiler

4, click on the Galaxy at War tab on the N7 HQ website you get this little map.

Spoiler

From here you will be sending your little Squadrons on simple missions that only take time to complete. Each system has 3 possible missions which will increase your Galactic readiness by certain % after certain amount of time. Only one mission in one space can be active at one time.

5, How to launch a mission. Click on one of the systems and and in the zoomed in view choose your mission location and Click deploy

Spoiler

6, Wait for the mission to complete. 

Spoiler

7, Collect your rewards.

Spoiler

8, Sync your increased Galactic readiness to your account by going to the support tab and at the bottom look for re-sync your account.

You get this:

Spoiler

Click Save Changes. Let the site do its magic and now you should be ready to go. As there is only one server for all EA Mass effect 3 players the server will log you off automatically after 15-20-ish minutes, all you need to do is refresh afterwards. The galactic readiness is lowered automatically by roughly 1% a day so while you are playing the ME3 you should complete a mission in each sector every 2 days or so.

9,Now start your game after logging into the EA you should get the updated Galaxy at war

Spoiler

10, Open your War terminal

Spoiler

Darkangel13

Darkangel13

Mod Detective

• Premium Member
  • 1,810 posts
11, Have a look at your War Assets and your War map, Yeeey 7.7k EMS and I am barely in the middle of the game.
Spoiler

12, Do the "happy dance" you are at 100% Galactic Readiness

Spoiler

Your welcome    :wink:

D13

Page loaded in: 0.597 seconds