Mass Effect 3: Galaxy at War, Easy 100% Galactic Readiness and War Assets, Effective Military Strength (EMS)

Darkangel13

With the arrival of the faces that came with the initial release of ME:Andromeda me and my friends had unexplained urge to replay the ME Trilogy and my friends started to complain about the need to play the multiplayer in order to get the biggest % of EMS (effective military strength) in single player which confused me a little cause you can do it easily and no multiplayer or extra purchases are required. So this is a little guide on How To for my friends and any other lost commanders out there.

1, Own and legal copy of ME:3. And considering you need to log into EA's server I am pretty sure this will NOT work for pirated versions anyway.

2, Go to and login into the official EA N7 HQ website

2j3F_M9xRmWsL8h_epsQgQ.png

3,Fill in your EA login details, majority of the time it is your Origin login details

85MiLQN-RuylL8c4Jr43Qg.png

4, click on the Galaxy at War tab on the N7 HQ website you get this little map.

KrS9wUkKTHOl6Tg63avLCg.png

From here you will be sending your little Squadrons on simple missions that only take time to complete. Each system has 3 possible missions which will increase your Galactic readiness by certain % after certain amount of time. Only one mission in one space can be active at one time.

5, How to launch a mission. Click on one of the systems and and in the zoomed in view choose your mission location and Click deploy

2Q7XhZ23SwCasRqQdXBG0g.png

6, Wait for the mission to complete.

NVmq3_oqS0S5Vbav6mOOrw.png

7, Collect your rewards.

fwmhOcFSSrSiNc9tq9blgg.png

8, Sync your increased Galactic readiness to your account by going to the support tab and at the bottom look for re-sync your account.

You get this:

TwkBOwW5Q5_wVyHi2vFd7A.png

Click Save Changes. Let the site do its magic and now you should be ready to go. As there is only one server for all EA Mass effect 3 players the server will log you off automatically after 15-20-ish minutes, all you need to do is refresh afterwards. The galactic readiness is lowered automatically by roughly 1% a day so while you are playing the ME3 you should complete a mission in each sector every 2 days or so.

9,Now start your game after logging into the EA you should get the updated Galaxy at war

T6ksYPgTTcGRKfpXvAbKyw.png

10, Open your War terminal

lSXCzsT7RbyUDR_fR9gfEg.png

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have made an ASI that should set galactic readiness to 100% always. I am looking for people to test it.

You can install it through Mass Effect 3 Mod Manager's ASI Mod Manager page. You can find it under Mod Management.

9oQkfTS.png

For the ASI to work, you must be running Origin as Online Mode, as the ASI hooks into the readiness update fetch from the server. I could not seem to intercept the call to the cached version when the game is offline. It may be a native to native function.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest deleted19437604

That only works on origin not on steam.

and here i thought i was hopeless in ever getting that fixed without console hacks. you're

and here i thought i was hopeless in ever getting that fixed without console hacks. you're my hero