Feral Ghoul Missing Head Glitch

rockbiter68

Hey everyone,

Having some problems with my ghouls. Just loaded up a freshly installed/modded Fallout 4 with FROST, and I'm getting the problem displayed in the above link. I've tried uninstalling all of my retextures that pertain to creatures (not just ghouls), and the issue still prevails.

If anyone's interested, here is my modlist: https://gyazo.com/57fb6d1c9eb73b63318002afd115b61b

Note that dD - More Blood and Bits is usually enabled. I popped it open in FO4Edit and saw that it conflicted with Frost's ghoul race, but I'm still getting the issue. Also, Pilgrim and related mods are intentionally disabled. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, but I've started the game with them off.

Also, I don't have the Workshop DLCs installed, as FROST cautions against it. Dunno if that could be an issue, but I thought I'd mention it.

Furthermore, I've tried picking up the body, wacking it with a piece of lead pipe, and spawning a feral ghoul via the console. All continued to have no head.

One last thing for reference: I'm using Creepy Creatures of the Commonwealth, Crows and Critters, and Detailed Feral Ghouls for retextures. I've been letting Detailed Feral Ghouls overwrite but, as I said, it's made little difference either way.

Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

Edited by rockbiter68

• 2 years later...