[LE] Cutom race madness and Social Interaction

Shimazu909

Hi,

I'm a begginer and i want (to break free) to creat a custom race, but I have two problems:

-When you create your character, Hadvar has a little sentence that chage for each races. How can i create one for my custom race?

-The principle of my race is that you have big power but when you use it or when you die you earn point(s) of madness. According to how mush madness points you got, you have "illusions". By illusion, I mean one enemy, or a group of enemies that attack you, but when you kill them they disappear, and you dont have loots or "experience". And for finish enemies are stronger when you have a lot of madness points (the last level of madness is one or more Alduin attacking you). How I can do it?

Thank you in advance and excuse my english I'm french.

Edited by Shimazu909

from your description , you would need to have a whole new death system for your game

and as far as I know , you won't be able to have this only for your race , so it will be the same system no matter which race your character is

this should be a rather advanced thing to script into the game

the point system should be rather easy , if you can define a simple counter , and advance it on each death event (which you will have to script , as mentioned)

and you can use some method of spawning your unique enemies , and have a different list for each "rank" of the stat (like 0-4 uses list A , 5-9 uses list B and etc)

as for the line , I'm not sure about this

you can look at how it's done in the game , and try to add your own entry

or see if any custom race mod has a unique line , and see how that mod does this

all in all , it sounds like a rather big project to start with , due to the alternative death system

but it may be simpler than I'm thinking , it's always a possibility

anyhow , good luck to you