Hi, guys, n00b fan here

K3KTrooper

Hey, all, just wanted to say hi and to get to know everyone here.

I am a long time gamer. Born in '69. Saw Pong for the first time in the mid 70's. Got exposed to Pac-Man at some place when my dad was stationed in Germany in the late 70's. Got my first TRaSh-80 in the 80's. Loved the Coin-Op golden age of the 80's, and some Pinballs. Got most of the early-year consoles (NES, SNES, Genesis), moved on to Super Nintendo, Playstation 1/2/3/4, X-Box (and the 360), Chronic gamerholic today and if you name a game, chances are I've played it!

Right now, I'm obsessed with Fallout 4. I bought FO1 when it first came out (didn't do much with it, I thought It was a hard game to play (what did I know, I was a noob then!). Not sure how I missed FO2. When I got FO3, it was the Golden Age of Awesome. Now that I'm on FO4, I've probably played the game over 6 times doing different factions (always as Male Protag, tho'), using different Dudes (what I call my Male protags, each one had a name other than Nate. Ironically, the latest protag *IS* Nate, lol!). Up to a few months ago, I played the game without mods. Then I tried some off of Bethesda.net. And got hooked.

Hi. My name is ****. And I'm a Modaholoc. <hangs head in shame. Waits for compulsory greeting from others in a ringed seating arrangement. Nearby the rest of you is a bucket of throwables consisting of rotten tomatoes, spoiled eggs, and an assortment of gym socks that smell, look wet, and are mostly of questionable useage.>

About a week ago, I said to myself, F* it. I've heard about the Nexus. I've heard they got mods that simply blow away anything that Beth (Bethesda) has. And curse be to that MxR guy for showing me the joys of Sloots, Tiddays, and the hilarity/insanity of cool things you can only find on the Nexus! (J/K, love MxR, he's so full of win). So caving in, I bought a Premium and haven't regretted it. Now I've got 255 plugs in my NMM and I'm going to be figuring out how to use that FO4Edit thingamabob so I can get more Preciousssessssses into my library. As it is right now, I'm more into creating my settlements (which I roughly ignored, mostly leaving them messy, oppressed, and strewn about haphazardly - things a real Slum Lord would love - UNTIL NOW!). So, I'm trying to prettify Sanctuary and I'm hoping that someday I can post pics of my place, and other places. I've always loved base-building or city building - I remember that just simply watching structures get built up on any of the Command n' Conquer series, Sim Cities (all of them), and others. It's relaxing somehow and just plain fun to do so. Which is why I'm glad mods exist, 'caus they just make a cool game more awesome to play.

So, I hope I can make friends and maybe host a game, or be invited to gaming with anyone.

Thanks all, =3, I'm glad to be here. I hope to make friends!