crime realism:: hunted by the law

Tienchi247

I think it would be nice if there was a mod that gave more punishment for crime in the way of being hunted for your crimes by the law. For instance, if your bounty reached a certain amount in Falkreath there would be a chance for Falkreath guards to start looking for you around Tamriel. It could be that it is implied that you are being tracked and its just a number game or something and if they pass all the checks they spawn in a cell near you to give the impression that they finally tracked you down and are here to arrest you. But it would be interesting none the less, especially if it could be worked in that some people will give hints to your whereabouts and have the guards close in on you sooner, or if certain inn keepers can clue you in on if any guards from other holds were seen in the area.

It might also be fun to implement bounty hunter bosses when your overall bounty gets too high. This could also easily be reworked for faction stuff too, such as vigilants closing in on you for completing daedra quests or for being a vampire of werewolf.

I don't know, I think it might give a sense of consequence for your actions and make crime feel more real. It would either encourage players to be more careful in their criminal activities or act as a form of achievement if bounty hunter bosses were implemented. This, alongside a good jail overhaul and sneak overhaul, would really transform the vanilla crime system into something more memorable and game changing.

I'd make it myself, but I've already tried and realized how horrendously little I actually knew about scripting. So I thought I'd post it here instead :)