A serious lack of star wars badassery

DickyJoseph

So I was playing fallout 3, as you do, and I noticed that my game was basically some perverse, crude star wars game at this point. I have long past changed all of the music, acquired an arsenal of blasters, and outfitted myself in some sick mando gear. (and my followers) Then I thought, "Why am I still playing this? Fallout 4 has been out for some time, surely there are plenty of mods to choose from...."

NOPE

And so began my journey to realizing that I am not a modder.

I spent a few hours researching how to convert fallout 3 assets to fallout 4, and a further 6 hours trying to actually do it. Seeing as I have absolutely no idea how textures work, when it comes to assigning them and whatnot.

The entire process ground to a rather sudden stop once I was tasked with re-assigning the textures to the newly fallout 4 ready meshes, at which point I looked into the folder only to see one dds file.... where the program said there should be several.

anyway the mod that I was working on was the mandalorian armor from that one christmas star wars mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/10523/?

its not perfect in any way, but its better than no mando armor ;)

It'd be awesome if someone took up the sword on this one lol, I have no talent.