Creation Kit Issues...

KuraiNekoMT13

No actually it is not silly at all, how do I enable it? After numerous fails I check to see if it was in my mod list for Nexus mods and I did notice that it does not automatically enable it's self and I can not use the NMM to manage the follower mod I made or at least have not been able to figure it out.

You looked at the plugins tab in the Nexus Mod Manager and discovered that the plugin was not enabled. Did you check the box to activate it? Did nothing happen when you checked the box?

lCjOxJ4.jpg

In that case, one alternative is to enable it from within the game through the Bethesda mod menu. By the way, why do you color your text red? It makes me slightly uneasy :sad:

I don't know, I always color my texts red on forums, red is just one of my favorite colors and black is too hard to see on this forum so I can't use that. Sorry that it bothers you, it really does not mean anything and I just do it because red is one of my favorite colors, plus it helps me distinguish my writing from peoples replies when I read through stuff. A lot of people color their texts, just not always red, usually what ever it is that is their favorite color. I know I could just write normally but then it is hard for me to quickly read through replies without also looking at my comments, plus I just find it fun to color texts.

Edited by KuraiNekoMT13

Thank you for all the help guys! I now can make my own followers and this time they actually are in the game! I am glad that I can do this now! All your help was greatly appreciated even though it did take some time for me to actually get an answer from someone. At least it finally is working. The issue was simply that I had to enabled the plug-ins, and I am glad it was not that the Creation Kit was not working with my software or something more difficult like that.

Edited by KuraiNekoMT13