Is it save to change load order?

CodeNamed1

Hey

I wanna ask you PRO:s of modding is it save to me to change my load order freely, after i have installed ENB made a Merged patch and Bashed Patch and all those FNIS and Dual Sheat Redux stuffs. WITHOUT having to made all those again???

I am quite new to modding but i think i might now have almost perfect load order and list of mods for me!

AND i have ALOT of mods

I even made the STRESS test to skyrim what author of SKYRIM Flora Overhaul had suggested and i went quite well, i fly like around 15 min, all around the world and then it finally crashed to desktop.

So is there someone so kind enough to answer my question??

I wanna be sure that i can change it without problem or can i??

Thanks For any responses :)

From what I've been reading, it seems you are encouraged to re-sort your load order, rebuild your patch, and then xedit any list conflicts, every time you add or remove a mod (even if starting a new game.) I have very little experience with wrye bash and xedit so far, but I have noticed considerably smoother gameplay since I've begun doing that.

There was a thread, a while back, about deleting (cutting/pasting into a safe storage folder) your skyrim.ini and skyrimprefs.ini, starting the game to the start screen, where it sets your video settings, then letting loot re-sort from scratch, occasionally.

Anytime you change your load order you will have to redo your merged and bashed patches.

Thats what i was afraid.. :/ even if i dont install new mods but just wanna redo the order?

When you redo the load order, you are changing how the mods interact with each other. If you change anything about your load order, you must rebuild any merged or bashed patches.