You need Nifskope and the CK. Works for Oldrim and SE. I had some mesh errors at 5:02.

If you wanna skip the part where I fix that skip to 12:48 for testing footage.

I apologize for writing "trouble shooting" instead of "troubleshooting" :unsure:

Edited by Niborino9409

• 3 years later...

Hello I have checked this video this is pretty useful. I have a question: How can I change weapons from 2hand to 1 hand like this video, but only for some of races? Like orcs and highelf hold greatswords in 1hand but other races hold it in 2hand? Is it possible? Changing weapons only for a selected race? not for all race.

• 1 month later...

Hello I have checked this video this is pretty useful. I have a question: How can I change weapons from 2hand to 1 hand like this video, but only for some of races? Like orcs and highelf hold greatswords in 1hand but other races hold it in 2hand? Is it possible? Changing weapons only for a selected race? not for all race.

Hi, was a while since I dabbled innthe Creation Kit but I think there is a checkbox in the race tab or if it was in the weapon. But knowing how tedious the Creation Kit is I doubt it's possible without loads of tinkering. Pretty sure I've seen an SKSE mod that enables you to change grip on the fly though

Found it:

Edited by Niborino9409