Nexus Mods Redesign - Link Inside

Dark0ne

After playing with the new redesigned site I have deleted all my mods. the new design i have determined it to not meet my requirements of user friendly. Thank you

Also when the old site is gone I will most likely be cancelling my membership.

Edited by Bradhl55

A suggestion for the files tab on mod pages:

Could versions be shown in the header of a file and be sorted by version and then by name? Especially for the "Old files" section, authors need to include the version in the file name for users to know exactly what they're downloading without having to expand each header one by one

I don't really like this redesign but it's just my opinion. I don't like the flat simplistic look every is trying to do lately, I'm now reminded of Windows 8/10 when I look at this site, I felt the previous design was much more appealing and original to look at. At first glance at a game's homepage everything you needed was right there, glance up, hot files, glances down the default tab you set such as more recent mods, glance to the side and you have the gallery, but now it's all this scrolling.

Here's a suggestion.

The option to allow people to revert back to the old design.

I'm missing the icons that tell me what has been updated in the "Recent Activities" list. If only some images are added, I don't care, if files got updated I will check it out.

EDIT: The layout is OK for me, like it.

Edited by Shabdez

We've changed the recent activity (and new today) pages to only show new file uploads on file pages. I don't think it makes any sense to show you when a mod author has updated something else with their files.

In my opinion is lacking a few things i'll describe:

So i got generous and cautiously became premium for 3 months, must be some hidden functions for prems, i thought.

Nope, Wrong..

With the new interface i can see in the search page that mods has been updated since i downloaded it..

What about all the others i tracked maybe because i want to follow their development, the ones i endorsed, the ones i follow the author?

Shouldn't there be indicators on my search results list for all those variants, so i can better choose and analyze progress of mods?

Please, get other shiny tags so i can lazyly remember something after spending countless hours searching mods and solutions on your great site.

Exagerating maybe even my load order with links to posts, patches, updates as a start page..

keep up the great work but please do more that just a graphic restyle.

More will be added, if i get my two braincells to cooperate.

@NunoMG77; There have never been any "hidden functions" for Premium Members. Any/All perks are totally public. :cool:

1. No adverts. Ever. For life.

2. No d/l cap. (No guarantee of d/l speed, but no Nexus server-imposed cap.)

3. Access to dedicated "Premium" d/l servers. (No guarantee they'll be any faster than the CDN, but maybe.)

4. Access to the "Supporters' Image Share" area. (Age-gated via having been able to make a payment.)

5. Good feeling knowing you're actively supporting a valuable service that's FREE TO ALL! :thumbsup: